Synopsis: Literary Agent Jessica Sinsheimer joins Harry to discuss the role of the agent in the author’s career, query dos and don’ts, Manuscript Wishlist, her live panel discussion webcast PubTalkTV, and inappropriate chocolates.
This episode of COVERED is sponsored by:
Nacht Sound Engineering: Streamline the process of delivering high-quality shows to your audience and focus on what you love.
Feedpress: Blog and podcast analytics starting at $4 a month, podcast hosting starting at just $8 a month. Use promo code COVERED to get 10% off your first year.
Present: Harry C. Marks, Jessica Sinsheimer
- Episode S2E4: Jessica Sinsheimer (mp3)
- Contact your hosts for show feedback
- Show your support and donate to our podcast
- Overwhelmed: How to Work, Love, and Play When No One Has the Time by Brigid Schulte
- Quiet: the Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking by Susan Cain
Follow your host and the show on Twitter
Subscribe to Covered!
Please take a moment to rate our show in iTunes, even if it’s just a star rating. It really does make a difference in helping us reach a wider audience.
Download: Episode S2E4: Jessica Sinsheimer