S2E5 – Lawrence Block, WRITING THE NOVEL: FROM PLOT TO PRINT TO PIXEL
Synopsis: In this very special episode of COVERED, Harry sits down (in person!) with legendary crime and mystery writer, Lawrence Block, to discuss Block’s updated edition of his invaluable writing handbook Writing the Novel: From Plot to Print to Pixel. They also talk about self-publishing, holding onto authorial rights, and the self-discovery that occurs when one writes a novel.
This episode of COVERED is sponsored by:
Nacht Sound Engineering: Streamline the process of delivering high-quality shows to your audience and focus on what you love.
Feedpress: Blog and podcast analytics starting at $4 a month, podcast hosting starting at just $8 a month. Use promo code COVERED to get 10% off your first year.
Present: Harry C. Marks, Lawrence Block
- Episode S2E5: Lawrence Block (mp3)
- Contact your hosts for show feedback
- Show your support and donate to our podcast
Matt Scudder Novels:
Bernie Rhodenbarr Mysteries:
Hard Case Crime:
Novellas & Anthologies:
- Resume Speed (Not available yet, but more information on the novella can be found at that link.)
- In Sunlight or in Shadow (Not available yet, but more information on the anthology can be found at that link.)
Follow your host and the show on Twitter
Subscribe to Covered!
Support the show!
Please take a moment to rate our show in iTunes, even if it’s just a star rating. It really does make a difference in helping us reach a wider audience.
Download: Episode S2E5: Lawrence Block