Synopsis: Charlie Lovett’s The Lost Book of the Grail is a story about Arthurian legend, the Holy Grail, medieval architecture and manuscripts, and questions of faith. Lovett talks about all of this, as well as his drafting process, how he’s able to keep track of hundreds of years worth of research, and his constant battle between digital and analog.
This episode of COVERED is sponsored by:
Nacht Sound Engineering: Streamline the process of delivering high-quality shows to your audience and focus on what you love.
Feedpress: Blog and podcast analytics starting at $4 a month, podcast hosting starting at just $8 a month. Use promo code COVERED to get 10% off your first year.
Present: Harry C. Marks, Charlie Lovett
- The Lost Book of the Grail
- The Bookman’s Tale: A Novel of Obsession
- The Further Adventures of Ebenezer Scrooge: A Christmas Carol Continued
- The Chronicles of Barsetshire by Anthony Trollope
- The DaVinci Code by Dan Brown
- The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
- The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis
- The Museum of You by Carys Bray
- The Grownup: A Story by the Author of Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
Follow your host and the show on Twitter
Subscribe to Covered!
Support the show!
Check out our new show, CEREAL SOMMELIER!
A fun new podcast from Dave Caolo celebrating your favorite Saturday morning cartoons while pairing them with an exquisite and appropriate breakfast cereal thanks to a series of special guests.
Please take a moment to rate our show in iTunes, even if it’s just a star rating. It really does make a difference in helping us reach a wider audience.