S3E8 – David Sax, THE REVENGE OF ANALOG
Synopsis: David Sax, a regular contributor to The New Yorker and Bloomberg Businessweek, discusses his new book, The Revenge of Analog: Real Things and Why They Matter. David talks about the growing industries surrounding analog goods like vinyl and notebooks, as well as how retail is rebounding against the Amazon Goliath, how tech is failing education, and the loss of empathy in our digital age.
This episode of COVERED is sponsored by:
Nacht Sound Engineering: Streamline the process of delivering high-quality shows to your audience and focus on what you love.
Feedpress: Blog and podcast analytics starting at $4 a month, podcast hosting starting at just $8 a month. Use promo code COVERED to get 10% off your first year.
Present: Harry C. Marks, David Sax
- Episode S3E8: David Sax, THE REVENGE OF ANALOG (mp3)
- Contact your hosts for show feedback
- Show your support and donate to our podcast
- Rhodia Drive
- Erasable Podcast
- The Pen Addict Podcast
- Field Notes notebooks
- On My Shelf – Iain Broome
- COVERED S2 E11 – Geoff Manaugh
- “Amazon workers sleep in tents near firm’s Scottish depot to avoid travel costs” | Ars Technica
Follow your host and the show on Twitter
Subscribe to Covered!
Support the show!
Please take a moment to rate our show in iTunes, even if it’s just a star rating. It really does make a difference in helping us reach a wider audience.