Synopsis: Alice Kaltman returns to COVERED to discuss her new YA novel, WAVEHOUSE, as well as surfing on the Long Island Sound, writing introverted main characters, the adult influence on YA publishing, publishing with a small press, the marketing grind, and the unending brilliance of Beth Gilstrap.
This episode of COVERED is sponsored by:
FeedPress: Blog and podcast analytics starting at $4 a month, podcast hosting starting at just $8 a month. Use promo code COVERED to get 10% off your first year.
Audible: Get a FREE audiobook download and 30 day free trial! Over 180,000 titles to choose from for your iPhone, Android, Kindle or mp3 player. Check out the Audible links below next to the titles discussed during the episode!
Make sure to signup for Audible today to get your FREE audio book and 30-day trial.
Please also check out our GoFundMe campaign as we’re trying to raise enough money to help cover our studio build costs.
Present: Harry C. Marks, Alice Kaltman
- Wavehouse by Alice Kaltman | Barnes & Noble®
- Staggerwing: Stories by Alice Kaltman by Alice Kaltman | Barnes & Noble®
- Alice Kaltman | Facebook
- The Outsiders by S. E. Hinton | Barnes & Noble®
- Eragon (Inheritance Cycle Series #1) by Christopher Paolini | Barnes & Noble®
- A Shiver of Snow and Sky by Lisa Lueddecke
- Marcel’s Letters: A Font and the Search for One Man’s Fate by Carolyn Porter | Barnes & Noble®
- Print Run Podcast
- S4E8 – Lisa Lueddecke, A SHIVER OF SNOW AND SKY – Hologram Radio
- S2E13 – Beth Gilstrap, I AM BARBARELLA and NO MAN’S WILD LAURA – Hologram Radio
- S4E10 – Steph Post, WALK IN THE FIRE – Hologram Radio
- S3E7 – Aaron Mahnke, LORE – Hologram Radio
- S4E4 – Carolyn Porter, MARCEL’S LETTERS – Hologram Radio
Follow your host and the show on Twitter
Subscribe to Covered!
Please take a moment to rate our show in iTunes or Apple Podcasts, even if it’s just a one star rating. It really does make a difference in helping us reach a wider audience.
Download: Episode S4E12: Alice Kaltman, WAVEHOUSE