S4E6 – Meg LaTorre-Snyder, Literary Agent Apprentice at Corvisiero Literary Agency
Synopsis: Literary agent apprentice Meg LaTorre-Snyder discusses her role at Corvisiero Literary Agency and answers listener questions about the querying process. Should you personalize a query? Should writers worry about chasing trends? What should authors know when signing with an agent? How long should a “revise and resubmit” take to complete? Meg answers these questions and many more to help aspiring authors polish their manuscripts, brave the query trenches, and ultimately gain representation.
This episode of COVERED is sponsored by:
Nacht Sound Engineering: Streamline the process of delivering high-quality shows to your audience and focus on what you love.
Feedpress: Blog and podcast analytics starting at $4 a month, podcast hosting starting at just $8 a month. Use promo code COVERED to get 10% off your first year.
Present: Harry C. Marks, Meg LaTorre-Snyder
- Meg LaTorre-Snyder – Editor. Writer. BookTuber. Word Nerd.
- iWriterly – YouTube
- Meg LaTorre-Snyder – Corvisiero Literary Agency
Videos and Writing Resources Discussed
- How to Get Traditionally Published – YouTube
- How to Outline Your Novel | Part 1 – YouTube
- How to Outline Your Novel | Part 2 – YouTube
- S2E4 – Jessica Sinsheimer, Literary Agent and Manuscript Wishlist Founder – COVERED
- Workaholics writers room white board of clichés
Follow your host and the show on Twitter
Subscribe to Covered!
Support the show!
Check out our new show, LEARN ME SOMETHING!
A new podcast from Aaron Stewart and Rich Plumb that celebrates our ignorance as the beginning of the search for Truth.
Please take a moment to rate our show in iTunes, even if it’s just a star rating. It really does make a difference in helping us reach a wider audience.