Synopsis: “Jem and the Holograms are heading to Paris to film their first music video. Kimber’s not having much fun though since she thinks Jem is getting too much attention. Eric Raymond recognizes this upon her return and makes Kimber an offer to pursue a solo career. One of the Starlight Girls, Ashley, allies herself with the Misfits, while Rio continues to struggle with his feelings for Jem and Jerrica.”
In the closing half of the episode, Alex, Aleen, and Tempest go over some trivia for episode 3 and talk about animation mishaps, from wardrobe malfunctions to colouring inaccuracies.
- Kimber’s hair turns pink during the “Twilight in Paris” music video. This is the first of many times that this happens throughout the series.
- When Rio goes after Kimber, her sleeve changes to a different outfit when she pulls away from him.
- This is the 1st time that there are no Misfits songs sung.
- This is also the first time that Jem and the Holograms leave the country to travel to Paris, France.
- Towards the end of “I Got Eye on You,” Jem’s tights are missing.
When The Misfits are leaving the boat, Roxy’s dress has changed from “Let The Music Play” to “Twilight in Paris.”
Present: Alex, Aleen, Tempest.
- Episode 3: “Kimber’s Rebellion”
- “Twilight in Paris”
- “Gettin’ Down to Business”
- “I Got My Eye on You”
- Contact your hosts for show feedback
Follow your hosts and the show on Twitter
Subscribe in iTunes
Please take a moment to rate our show in iTunes, even if it’s just a star rating. It really does make a difference in helping us reach a wider audience.
Subscribe in Stitcher
Download: Episode 3: “Kimber’s Rebellion”