Synopsis: This week on “Learn Me Something,” Aaron and Rich delve into the topic of alcohol. How exactly does it affect our bodies and does it have positive health benefits when taken moderately? What are the negative consequences of consuming large quantities over an extended period of time? Find out about the science in this week’s episode!
Present: Aaron Stewart, Rich Plumb
- Alcohol: A Short History
- Alcohol Consumption in Canada – Statistics & Facts
- New Study Finds Marijuana Safer Than Alcohol Or Tobacco
- What’s Worse for Your Brain — Alcohol or Marijuana?
- 9 Signs Your Body Might Be Alcohol Intolerant That Are Important To Look Out For
- New Alcohol Study Is Mostly Hype. Journal, Authors, Media To Blame
- The Gin Act 1751 is a reminder that drunkenness on the streets is nothing new
Follow your hosts, guests, and the show on Twitter
- @LMSPodcast on Twitter
- Learn Me Something on Facebook
- @HologramRadio for updates on other interesting podcasts
Subscribe to Learn Me Something!
Download: Episode 48: Alcohol