Synopsis: This week on “Learn Me Something,” Aaron and Rich delve into alien abductions, the reports behind them and why they’ve subsided, and of course strive to separate fact from fiction.
Paranormal investigators say it all started in the 1940s and ’50s. The Space Age was upon us, and sci-fi literature was soaring in popularity with human-alien encounters a recurring theme.
Make sure to signup for Audible today to get your FREE audio book and 30-day trial.
Present: Aaron Stewart, Rich Plumb
- The Surprising Origin of Alien Abduction Stories
- When Did Alien Sightings Turn Into Alien Abductions?
- Why alien abductions are down dramatically
- Ten Alien Encounters Debunked
- What Was The World’s Earliest Documented UFO Sighting?
Follow your hosts, guests, and the show on Twitter
- @LMSPodcast on Twitter
- Learn Me Something on Facebook
- @HologramRadio for updates on other interesting podcasts
Subscribe to Learn Me Something!
- Get Learn Me Something on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, TuneIn, RadioPublic, or via RSS.
Download: Episode 64: Alien Abductions