Synopsis: This week on “Learn Me Something,” Aaron and Rich delve into allergies. Does everyone have them, how long have they been around, and where do they come from?
Make sure to signup for Audible today to get your FREE audio book and 30-day trial.
Please also check out our GoFundMe campaign as we’re trying to raise enough money to help cover our studio build costs.
Present: Aaron Stewart, Rich Plumb
- Types of Allergies
- Who Has Allergies?
- The symptoms and causes of allergies
- Fast Facts: Food allergies in Canada
- One in 13 Canadians has serious food allergy
- Airborne Allergies & Allergens: How To Reduce
Follow your hosts, guests, and the show on Twitter
- @LMSPodcast on Twitter
- Learn Me Something on Facebook
- @HologramRadio for updates on other interesting podcasts
Subscribe to Learn Me Something!
- Get Learn Me Something on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, TuneIn, RadioPublic, or via RSS.
Download: Episode 67: Allergies