Synopsis: This week on “Learn Me Something,” Aaron and Rich delve into anxiety, how it’s defined, where it comes from, and its varying degrees of severity.
The National Institute for Mental Health (NIMH) says that over 40 million people in the US over the age of 18 suffer from some anxiety-related disorder, and those are just the people who have been diagnosed, or whose symptoms fit into a pre-described condition.
Make sure to signup for Audible today to get your FREE book and 30-day trial. It helps support our podcast! http://audibletrial.com/lmspodcast
Present: Aaron Stewart, Rich Plumb
- Anxiety and the Brain: An Introduction
- Anxiety Disorder: Cognitive Theory and Associated Therapies
- What Anxiety Does to Your Brain and What You Can Do About It
- How Anxiety Works
Follow your hosts, guests, and the show on Twitter
- @LMSPodcast on Twitter
- Learn Me Something on Facebook
- @HologramRadio for updates on other interesting podcasts
Subscribe to Learn Me Something!
Download: Episode 62: Anxiety