Synopsis: This week on "Learn Me Something," Aaron and Rich delve into ASMR (Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response), with special guest Ned Donovan of the Encounter Party podcast!
Make sure to signup for Audible today to get your FREE audio book and 30-day trial.
Please also check out our GoFundMe campaign as we’re trying to raise enough money to help cover our studio build costs.
Present: Aaron Stewart, Rich Plumb, Ned Donovan
- Autonomous sensory meridian response
- How Does ASMR Work? This Is Why It Makes You Feel Weird, According To Science
- What is ASMR? That Good Tingly Feeling No One Can Explain
- ASMR: What Is It And Why Are People Into It?
Follow your hosts, guests, and the show on Twitter
- @LMSPodcast on Twitter
- Learn Me Something on Facebook
- @HologramRadio for updates on other interesting podcasts
- Encounter Party podcast
Subscribe to Learn Me Something!
- Get Learn Me Something on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn, RadioPublic, or via RSS.
Download Podcast: Episode 105: ASMR, with Guest Ned Donovan