Synopsis: This week on "Learn Me Something," Aaron and Rich delve into Astral Projection, an out-of-body experience that assumes the existence of a soul or consciousness called an "astral body" that is separate from the physical body and capable of travelling outside it throughout the universe.
Make sure to signup for Audible today to get your FREE audio book and 30-day trial.
Please also check out our GoFundMe campaign as we’re trying to raise enough money to help cover our studio build costs.
Present: Aaron Stewart, Rich Plumb
- What is Astral Projection?
- Wikipedia on Astral Projection
- Astral Projection: Just a Mind Trip
- Scientists unlock mystery of out-of-body experiences (aka astral trips)
- The US Army Funded Astral Projection and Hypnosis Research in the 80s
Follow your hosts, guests, and the show on Twitter
- @LMSPodcast on Twitter
- Learn Me Something on Facebook
- @HologramRadio for updates on other interesting podcasts
Subscribe to Learn Me Something!
- Get Learn Me Something on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn, RadioPublic, or via RSS.
Download Podcast: Episode 126: Astral Projection