Synopsis: This week on "Learn Me Something," Aaron and Rich delve into emerging science behind restoring cellular activity in dead pig brains, with special guest Sage Murray of the Occultae Veritatis podcast.
Make sure to signup for Audible today to get your FREE audio book and 30-day trial.
Please also check out our GoFundMe campaign as we’re trying to raise enough money to help cover our studio build costs.
Present: Aaron Stewart, Rich Plumb, Sage Murray
- Restoration of brain circulation and cellular functions hours post-mortem
- Brain Restoration System Explores Hazy Territory between Being Dead or Alive
- Part-Revived Pig Brains Raise Slew of Ethical Quandaries
Follow your hosts, guests, and the show on Twitter
- @LMSPodcast on Twitter
- Learn Me Something on Facebook
- @HologramRadio for updates on other interesting podcasts
- Sage Murray of Occultae Veritatis podcast
Subscribe to Learn Me Something!
- Get Learn Me Something on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn, RadioPublic, or via RSS.