Building A B.S. Detector
Synopsis This week on “Learn Me Something,” Aaron and Rich delve into how we can all build better B.S. detectors, i.e, critical thinking skills.
David Foster Wallace famously argued that:
learning how to think really means learning how to exercise some control over how and what you think.
Make sure to signup for Audible today to get your FREE audio book and 30-day trial.
Please also check out our GoFundMe campaign as we’re trying to raise enough money to help cover our studio build costs.
Present: Aaron Stewart, Rich Plumb
- The Baloney Detection Kit: Carl Sagan’s Rules for Bullshit-Busting and Critical Thinking
- The Baloney Detection Kit Sandwich (Infographic)
- Bullshit Detector! A Guide to Being Less Wrong
Follow your hosts, guests, and the show on Twitter
- @LMSPodcast on Twitter
- Learn Me Something on Facebook
- @HologramRadio for updates on other interesting podcasts
Subscribe to Learn Me Something!
- Get Learn Me Something on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn, RadioPublic, or via RSS.
Download: Building A B.S. Detector