Synopsis: This week on “Learn Me Something,” Aaron and Rich delve into cannabis, its history, how it affects our minds and bodies, and what the future holds for legalization.
The motion picture you are about to witness may startle you. It would not have been possible otherwise, to sufficiently emphasize the frightful toll of the new drug menace which is destroying the youth of America in alarmingly increasing numbers. Marihuana is that drug–a violent narcotic–an unspeakable scourge–The Real Public Enemy Number One!
Present: Aaron Stewart, Rich Plumb
- A Brief History of the Drug War
- How Did Marijuana Become Illegal in the First Place?
- The Odd History Of Marijuana In The U.S.
- The Origin of the Word ‘Marijuana’
- Is the word “marijuana” racist?
- Marijuana: Effects of Weed on Brain and Body
- Marijuana: Facts About Cannabis
- Canada Issues Guidelines for Safer Use of Marijuana
- Marijuana Addiction Linked to Genetics
- Will Legalized Marijuana Lead to More Addicts?
- 25 Odd Facts About Marijuana
- Legal marijuana cuts violence says US study, as medical-use laws see crime fall
- Pot 101: Facts you should know about California’s legal marijuana
- Concentrates: Do You Really Know What You’re Smoking?
- Just months away, here’s how pot legalization is shaping up in Canada
- Trudeau says pot purchasers are funding gangs, organized crime and must be charged
- As Vets Demand Cannabis for PTSD, Science Races to Unlock Its Secrets
Follow your hosts, guests, and the show on Twitter
- @LMSPodcast on Twitter
- Learn Me Something on Facebook
- @HologramRadio for updates on other interesting podcasts
Subscribe to Learn Me Something!
Download: Episode 35: Cannabis