Synopsis: This week on "Learn Me Something," Aaron and Rich delve into carbon tax, why we have it, and what it means for our environment and future.
Make sure to signup for Audible today to get your FREE audio book and 30-day trial.
Please also check out our GoFundMe campaign as we’re trying to raise enough money to help cover our studio build costs.
If you prefer video, you can subscribe and watch on YouTube.
Present: Aaron Stewart, Rich Plumb
- How Carbon Tax Works
- Don’t dismiss them as ‘crackpots’: Who are Canada’s yellow vest protesters?
- British Columbia’s Carbon Tax
- Regulation has helped, not hindered California’s green economy
- Assembly Bill 32 Overview
- California’s New 100% Green Energy Target May Do More Harm Than Good
- Why is carbon pricing in some countries more successful than in others?
Follow your hosts, guests, and the show on Twitter
- @LMSPodcast on Twitter
- Learn Me Something on Facebook
- @HologramRadio for updates on other interesting podcasts
Subscribe to Learn Me Something!
- Get Learn Me Something on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn, RadioPublic, or via RSS.
Download: Carbon Tax