Synopsis: This week on "Learn Me Something," Aaron and Rich delve into the criminal justice system and the Reid technique, a psychological method of questioning suspects that was developed in the 1950s for extracting information from otherwise unwilling suspects.
Make sure to signup for Audible today to get your FREE audio book and 30-day trial.
Please also check out our GoFundMe campaign as we’re trying to raise enough money to help cover our studio build costs.
Present: Aaron Stewart, Rich Plumb
- Reid technique
- False confessions, new data and law enforcement interrogations: Research finding
- False Confessions & Recording Of Custodial Interrogations
- Six people were convicted of a murder they didn’t even remember. Now a county owes them $28 million.
- The Bluff Tactic.
Follow your hosts, guests, and the show on Twitter
- @LMSPodcast on Twitter
- Learn Me Something on Facebook
- @HologramRadio for updates on other interesting podcasts
Subscribe to Learn Me Something!
- Get Learn Me Something on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn, RadioPublic, or via RSS.
Download Podcast: Episode 111: False Confessions