Fear of Missing Out, with Guest Ned Donovan
Synopsis: This week on "Learn Me Something," Aaron and Rich delve into the "Fear of Missing Out" (FOMO), with special guest Ned Donovan of the Encounter Party podcast!
FOMO is basically increased and pervasive anxiety or apprehension of missing out on social events or experiences that others are perceived to be having.
Make sure to signup for Audible today to get your FREE audio book and 30-day trial.
Please also check out our GoFundMe campaign as we’re trying to raise enough money to help cover our studio build costs.
Present: Aaron Stewart, Rich Plumb, Ned Donovan
- FOMO Addiction: The Fear of Missing Out
- Here’s what’s really going on in your brain when you experience ‘FOMO’ — the fear of missing out
- This Is The Best Way to Overcome Fear of Missing Out
- How FOMO is affecting your mental health, and needs to be addressed
- The Home of FOMO
Follow your hosts, guests, and the show on Twitter
- @LMSPodcast on Twitter
- Learn Me Something on Facebook
- @HologramRadio for updates on other interesting podcasts
- Encounter Party podcast
Subscribe to Learn Me Something!
- Get Learn Me Something on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn, RadioPublic, or via RSS.
Download Podcast: Episode 106: Fear of Missing Out, with Guest Ned Donovan