Synopsis: This week on "Learn Me Something," Aaron delves into fluid intelligence. Fluid intelligence is the capacity to think logically and solve problems in novel situations, independent of acquired knowledge. Fluid intelligence involves the ability to identify patterns and relationships that underpin novel problems and to extrapolate these findings using logic.
Make sure to signup for Audible today to get your FREE audio book and 30-day trial.
Please also check out our GoFundMe campaign as we’re trying to raise enough money to help cover our studio build costs.
Present: Aaron Stewart, Alex Knight
- Too Much Crystallized Thinking Lowers Fluid Intelligence
- Superfluidity: Fluid Intelligence Goes Beyond Brain Size
- The Neuroscience of Imagination
- Fluid and Crystallized Intelligence
- Fluid Intelligence vs. Crystallized Intelligence
- 5 ways to improve fluid intelligence (backed by research)
- The Human Connectome Project
- You Can Increase Your Intelligence: 5 Ways to Maximize Your Cognitive Potential
- What Is Fluid Intelligence?
Follow your hosts, guests, and the show on Twitter
- @LMSPodcast on Twitter
- Learn Me Something on Facebook
- @HologramRadio for updates on other interesting podcasts
Subscribe to Learn Me Something!
- Get Learn Me Something on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn, RadioPublic, or via RSS.
Download Podcast: Episode 125: Fluid Intelligence