Synopsis: This week on “Learn Me Something,” Aaron and Rich delve into the topic of freedom. What exactly does it mean to be free, what countries are the freest, and just how free are you?
Freedom of speech is the concept of the inherent human right to voice one’s opinion publicly without fear of censorship or punishment.
Present: Aaron Stewart, Rich Plumb
- Index of Economic Freedom
- Freedom of the Press (report)
- Freedom of speech by country
- Hate speech
- Wealth Inequality in the United States
- Probing Question: Are there limits to freedom of speech?
- Populists and Autocrats: The Dual Threat to Global Democracy
- These Are the Freest Countries in the World
- The U.S. isn’t one of the top 10 most free countries in the world, study says
Follow your hosts, guests, and the show on Twitter
- @LMSPodcast on Twitter
- Learn Me Something on Facebook
- @HologramRadio for updates on other interesting podcasts
Subscribe to Learn Me Something!
Download: Episode 21: Freedom