Synopsis: This week on “Learn Me Something,” Aaron and Rich delve into the topic of ghosts. Many of us have had strange encounters that lead us to conclude what we witnessed was a ghost. Are they real? Do we just search for meaning in things we don’t understand or have a logical explanation for? Listen to find out.
Present: Aaron Stewart, Rich Plumb
- Ghosts in the Ancient World
- 16 Spooky Jinn Stories That Will Freak You Out
- Haunted Battlefields
- 5 Most Common Types Of Ghosts and Spirits
- History of Ghost Stories
- What’s Really Behind Paranormal Experiences (Hint: It’s Not Ghosts)
- What Does the Bible Say About Ghosts?
- Definition of Ghost
- 27 Statistics That Prove Americans Believe In Ghosts (Hint: It’s Mostly Female Democrats)
- List of Jinn Types
Follow your hosts, guests, and the show on Twitter
- @LMSPodcast on Twitter
- Learn Me Something on Facebook
- @HologramRadio for updates on other interesting podcasts
Subscribe to Learn Me Something!
Download: Episode 24: Ghosts