Synopsis: This week on “Learn Me Something,” Aaron and Rich delve into the concept of happiness. What makes us happy, and why?
In philosophy, happiness translates the Greek concept of eudaimonia, and refers to the good life, or flourishing, rather than simply an emotion.
Present: Aaron Stewart, Rich Plumb
- 54 Ways to Increase Your Happiness Set Point
- What is Happiness, Anyway?
- Happiness by the Numbers: 8 Stats That Could Change Your Life
- How to Reset Your Happiness Set Point
- Can Happiness be Genetic?
- The Truth About Employee Engagement
- World happiness report
- An algorithm for happiness
Follow your hosts, guests, and the show on Twitter
- @LMSPodcast on Twitter
- Learn Me Something on Facebook
- @HologramRadio for updates on other interesting podcasts
Subscribe to Learn Me Something!
Download: Episode 18: Happiness