How to Deal with Death
Synopsis: This week on "Learn Me Something," Aaron and Rich delve into death, how to cope with it, how people and animals interpret it differently, and also share some personal stories.
Make sure to signup for Audible today to get your FREE audio book and 30-day trial.
Please also check out our GoFundMe campaign as we’re trying to raise enough money to help cover our studio build costs.
If you prefer video, you can subscribe and watch on YouTube.
Present: Aaron Stewart, Rich Plumb
- 5 Strategies for Accepting Your Mortality
- You’re Going to Die, Here’s How to Deal With It
- How to Accept the Death of a Loved One
- 6 Healthy Ways I’ve Learned to Accept Death
- Should You Fear Death?
- What are the most interesting cultural views towards death?
- Do animals have death rituals?
Follow your hosts, guests, and the show on Twitter
- @LMSPodcast on Twitter
- Learn Me Something on Facebook
- @HologramRadio for updates on other interesting podcasts
Subscribe to Learn Me Something!
- Get Learn Me Something on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn, RadioPublic, or via RSS.
Download Podcast: Episode 93: How to Deal with Death