Synopsis: This week on "Learn Me Something," Aaron and Rich delve into the history of inversion therapy, what it is, how it’s used, and much more!
Make sure to signup for Audible today to get your FREE audio book and 30-day trial.
Please also check out our GoFundMe campaign as we’re trying to raise enough money to help cover our studio build costs.
Present: Aaron Stewart, Rich Plumb
- The History of Inversion
- The Upsides and Downsides of Inversion Therapy
- What Are the Risks and Benefits of Inversion Therapy?
- Can inversion therapy help with back pain?
- Inversion therapy: Can it relieve back pain?
- The effect of inversion traction on pain sensation, lumbar flexibility and trunk muscles strength in patients with chronic low back pain
- 6 Stretches for Sciatica Pain Relief
Follow your hosts, guests, and the show on Twitter
- @LMSPodcast on Twitter
- Learn Me Something on Facebook
- @HologramRadio for updates on other interesting podcasts
Subscribe to Learn Me Something!
- Get Learn Me Something on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn, RadioPublic, or via RSS.
Download Podcast: Episode 98: Inversion Therapy