Is HIV/AIDS Cured?
Synopsis: This week on "Learn Me Something," Aaron and Rich delve into human immunodeficiency virus infection and acquired immune deficiency syndrome (HIV/AIDS). Medical science has evolved quite a bit since the 1980s, however, recently there has been a startling and positive new discovery with two patients who seemingly have been cured.
Make sure to signup for Audible today to get your FREE audio book and 30-day trial.
Please also check out our GoFundMe campaign as we’re trying to raise enough money to help cover our studio build costs.
Present: Aaron Stewart, Rich Plumb
- Despite reported ‘cure’, the fight against HIV continues
- ORIGIN OF HIV & AIDS
- HISTORY OF HIV AND AIDS OVERVIEW
- A Timeline of HIV and AIDS
- ‘London Patient’ Appears to Become the Second Person Ever Cured of HIV
- London Patient Cleared Of HIV
- Tests on London patient offer hope of HIV ‘cure’
Follow your hosts, guests, and the show on Twitter
- @LMSPodcast on Twitter
- Learn Me Something on Facebook
- @HologramRadio for updates on other interesting podcasts
Subscribe to Learn Me Something!
- Get Learn Me Something on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn, RadioPublic, or via RSS.
Download Podcast: Episode 94: Is HIV/AIDS Cured?