Synopsis: Learn Me Something is on a temporary hiatus so that Aaron and Rich can collect some new topics to research and share with you. LMS returns on Friday, August 18th. For now, a quick update from our producer with a handful of clips taken from our “Best Of” episode. Make sure to check that one out and subscribe to ensure you never miss of an episode!
Present: Aaron Stewart, Rich Plumb
- What is emotional Intelligence?.
- The definition of rationality
- The definition of paradox
- What is cognitive bias?
- “Daniel Hauser, cancer-stricken 13-year-old boy, says he’s angry about continuing court-ordered chemo”
- “Amish girl, 12, is ‘cancer free’ two years after her family was forced into hiding over court battle to force her to have chemotherapy, as judge drops case”
- Malcolm Gladwell’s “The Treatment”
- Quantum Entanglement on Wikipedia
- A history on lynching via Wikipedia
- Shamanism explained on Wikipedia
- Regulations explained on Wikipedia
- Central Nervous System
- Epilepsy triggers
- Epileptic seizure events
- History of epilepsy
- Living alone with epilepsy and how to stay safe
- The types of epileptic seizures
- What it’s like to have a seizure
- Symptoms and causes of epilepsy
- Epileptic seizures as described by Wikipedia
- Book: “My Daddy Has Epilepsy” by Stacey Chillemi
- Yoga for anxiety and depression
- Relaxation techniques: Breath control helps quell errant stress response
- Just Breathe: Body Has A Built-In Stress Reliever
- Relaxation Techniques for Health
- 4 scientific studies on how meditation can affect your heart, brain and creativity
- When and (to an extent) why did the parties switch places?
- Lyndon Johnson
- Reactions to the New Deal
- Why Did the Democratic and Republican Parties Switch Platforms?
- Is it true that Democrats used to be the conservative party and Republicans used to be the progressive party?
- How Voter ID Laws Discriminate
- Road Rage on Wikipedia
- Nearly 80% of drivers express significant anger/angression
- Road Rage brochure from the AAA
- Anger on the road
- Road Rage: Who’s driving it?
- Top 25 Causes of Car Accidents
- The Psychology of Road Rage
- Why Driving Makes Us So Mad
Follow your hosts, guests, and the show on Twitter
- @LMSPodcast on Twitter
- Learn Me Something on Facebook
- @HologramRadio for updates on other interesting podcasts
Subscribe to Learn Me Something!
Download: Episode 13.5: LMS Podcast Update