Synopsis This week on “Learn Me Something,” Aaron and Rich delve into the love languages. What is a love language? According to Dr. Gary Chapman, there are 5 love languages. The idea is simple: Break down and decode the different ways in which people communicate with their partners, so we can finally take the mystery out of what our significant other really wants and expects from us.
Make sure to signup for Audible today to get your FREE audio book and 30-day trial.
Please also check out our GoFundMe campaign as we’re trying to raise enough money to help cover our studio build costs.
Present: Aaron Stewart, Rich Plumb
- Understanding the Five Love Languages
- What Are the 5 Love Languages?
- How the Five “Love Languages” Can Help You Win at Relationships
Follow your hosts, guests, and the show on Twitter
- @LMSPodcast on Twitter
- Learn Me Something on Facebook
- @HologramRadio for updates on other interesting podcasts
Subscribe to Learn Me Something!
- Get Learn Me Something on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, TuneIn, RadioPublic, or via RSS.
Download: Episode 72: Love Languages