Synopsis: This week on “Learn Me Something,” Aaron and Rich delve into the timely and relevant topic of mass shootings. Using our research, we try to understand the overall cause behind them, how they can be prevented, and what countries suffer the worst from these tragedies. Is the United States the only country that has mass shootings? How do other countries handle gun control and regulation? These questions are answered and many more.
Present: Aaron Stewart, Rich Plumb
- Mass Shootings In The United States – Wikipedia
- List of school shootings in the United States – Wikipedia
- How US gun culture compares with the world in five charts
- Mass Killings Happen About Every Two weeks – Gannett
- Mass Murderers Fit Profile, as Do Many Others Who Don’t Kill
- The Story of the First Mass Murder in U.S. History
- Mass shootings: what are the deadliest attacks in the US?
- Rancho Tehama shooting: ‘Run! Run! Let’s go!’ man told wife before being hit
- Living in a house with a gun increases your odds of death
- Behold the four-month process of buying a gun in Japan
Follow your hosts, guests, and the show on Twitter
- @LMSPodcast on Twitter
- Learn Me Something on Facebook
- @HologramRadio for updates on other interesting podcasts
Subscribe to Learn Me Something!
Download: Episode 42: Mass Shootings Explained