Synopsis This week on “Learn Me Something,” Aaron and Rich delve into motivation, why do we do the things we do, and what is it that drives our behaviours?
Make sure to signup for Audible today to get your FREE audio book and 30-day trial.
Please also check out our GoFundMe campaign as we’re trying to raise enough money to help cover our studio build costs.
Present: Aaron Stewart, Rich Plumb
- 10 Types of Motivation: What They Are & How to Use Them
- How the Expectancy Theory of Motivation Works in Life & Business
- Extrinsic vs. Intrinsic Motivation: What’s the Difference?
- Effects of Achievement Motivation on Behavior
- Achievement Motivation
- The Incentive Theory of Motivation
Follow your hosts, guests, and the show on Twitter
- @LMSPodcast on Twitter
- Learn Me Something on Facebook
- @HologramRadio for updates on other interesting podcasts
Subscribe to Learn Me Something!
- Get Learn Me Something on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn, RadioPublic, or via RSS.
Download: Episode 78: Motivation