Synopsis: This week on “Learn Me Something,” Aaron and Rich delve into orgasms, the stats behind the disparity between men and women who have them, what happens to your brain when you orgasm, and how men can please their partners more.
Understanding what’s happening to you and your partner’s bodies during sex can only aid in the full enjoyment of the experience. Combine this with some good communication skills, and you’ve found the key to unlock sexual pleasure and your heart’s desires.
Make sure to signup for Audible today to get your FREE audio book and 30-day trial.
Please also check out our GoFundMe campaign as we’re trying to raise enough money to help cover our studio build costs.
Present: Aaron Stewart, Rich Plumb
- What happens to your brain during an orgasm?
- The Sexual-Response Cycle: What Happens to Our Bodies During Sex
- The Gender Orgasm Gap
- Why Do Women Have Fewer Orgasms Than Men?
- The Overdue, Under-Told Story Of The Clitoris
Follow your hosts, guests, and the show on Twitter
- @LMSPodcast on Twitter
- Learn Me Something on Facebook
- @HologramRadio for updates on other interesting podcasts
Subscribe to Learn Me Something!
- Get Learn Me Something on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, TuneIn, RadioPublic, or via RSS.
Download: Episode 68: Orgasms