Synopsis: This week on "Learn Me Something," Aaron and Rich delve into the psychology behind patriotism and other extreme forms of it.
Make sure to signup for Audible today to get your FREE audio book and 30-day trial.
Please also check out our GoFundMe campaign as we’re trying to raise enough money to help cover our studio build costs.
Present: Aaron Stewart, Rich Plumb
- The psychology of patriotism
- This is Your Brain on Patriotism
- Why ‘Instilling Patriotism’ Is So Ludicrous
- Association for Psychological Science
- What is Jingoism?
Follow your hosts, guests, and the show on Twitter
- @LMSPodcast on Twitter
- Learn Me Something on Facebook
- @HologramRadio for updates on other interesting podcasts
Subscribe to Learn Me Something!
- Get Learn Me Something on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn, RadioPublic, or via RSS.
Download Podcast: Episode 118: Patriotism