Synopsis: This week on “Learn Me Something,” Aaron and Rich delve into what phobias are, how they’re developed, and the scientific research behind how they can be embedded in our genes. The fact is, many of us have strong, even uncontrollable fear reactions to harmless (or just slightly threatening) things. These reactions are uncomfortable and may even disrupt our lives. These reactions are called phobias.
Present: Aaron Stewart, Rich Plumb
- Phobias (Wikipedia definition)
- Phobias may be memories passed down in genes from ancestors
- Everything you need to know about phobias
- Causes of phobias
- The History of Phobias
Follow your hosts, guests, and the show on Twitter
- @LMSPodcast on Twitter
- Learn Me Something on Facebook
- @HologramRadio for updates on other interesting podcasts
Subscribe to Learn Me Something!
Download: Episode 36: Phobias