Polyamory, with Guest Ying Ying Lee
Synopsis: This week on "Learn Me Something," Aaron and Rich delve into what polyamory is and is not, with special guest Ying Ying Lee.
Make sure to signup for Audible today to get your FREE audio book and 30-day trial.
Please also check out our GoFundMe campaign as we’re trying to raise enough money to help cover our studio build costs.
Present: Aaron Stewart, Rich Plumb, Ying Ying Lee
- What Polyamory IS, and What It Is NOT
- How to Master Communication in Open, Polyamorous and Other Relationships
- The association of an open relationship orientation with health and happiness in a sample of older US adults
- State of the Union: From Polyamorous to Monogamous, Marriage to Divorce, an Ipsos / Global News Survey Examines Relationships in Canada
Follow your hosts, guests, and the show on Twitter
- @LMSPodcast on Twitter
- Learn Me Something on Facebook
- @HologramRadio for updates on other interesting podcasts
Subscribe to Learn Me Something!
- Get Learn Me Something on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn, RadioPublic, or via RSS.
Download Podcast: Episode 104: Polyamory, with Guest Ying Ying Lee