Synopsis: This week on "Learn Me Something," Aaron and Rich delve into savants. What Makes an autistic person a savant? A savant is a person who is diagnosable with savant syndrome— a condition once referred to by the outdated term "idiot savant."
Make sure to signup for Audible today to get your FREE audio book and 30-day trial.
Please also check out our GoFundMe campaign as we’re trying to raise enough money to help cover our studio build costs.
Present: Aaron Stewart, Rich Plumb
- What Makes an Autistic Person a Savant?
- 5 Mind-Blowing Things Kim Peek Could Do That You Can’t
- Kim Peek, the Real Rain Man
- Super Human Number 13
Follow your hosts, guests, and the show on Twitter
- @LMSPodcast on Twitter
- Learn Me Something on Facebook
- @HologramRadio for updates on other interesting podcasts
Subscribe to Learn Me Something!
- Get Learn Me Something on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn, RadioPublic, or via RSS.
Download Podcast: Episode 123: Savants