Synopsis: This week on "Learn Me Something," Aaron and Rich delve into sex vs gender, which an expansion on the episode we did on gender identity.
Distinction between sex and gender differentiates a person’s biological sex (the anatomy of an individual’s reproductive system, and secondary sex characteristics) from that person’s gender, which can refer to either social roles based on the sex of the person (gender role) or personal identification of one’s own gender based on an internal awareness (gender identity)
Make sure to signup for Audible today to get your FREE audio book and 30-day trial.
Please also check out our GoFundMe campaign as we’re trying to raise enough money to help cover our studio build costs.
If you prefer video, you can subscribe and watch on YouTube.
Present: Aaron Stewart, Rich Plumb
- Sex and gender: What is the difference?
- Always #LikeAGirl
- The Effects Of A Gender Neutral Education | No More Boys & Girls Can Our Kids Go Gender Free
- The 6 Most Common Biological Sexes in Humans
- Born With the Wrong Body
- MEET CAREY LOHRENZ
- Sex verification in sports
Follow your hosts, guests, and the show on Twitter
- @LMSPodcast on Twitter
- Learn Me Something on Facebook
- @HologramRadio for updates on other interesting podcasts
Subscribe to Learn Me Something!
- Get Learn Me Something on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn, RadioPublic, or via RSS.
Download: Sex vs Gender