Synopsis: This week on "Learn Me Something," Aaron and Rich delve into "Shine Theory," a practice of mutual investment in each other–and over the long term in helping someone be their best self and relying on their help in return.
Make sure to signup for Audible today to get your FREE audio book and 30-day trial.
Please also check out our GoFundMe campaign as we’re trying to raise enough money to help cover our studio build costs.
Present: Aaron Stewart, Rich Plumb
- Shine Theory is a practice of mutual investment in each other
- Why So Many Successful People Are Still Unhappy
- Why So Many Smart People Aren’t Happy
- Serena Williams, Kelly Rowland, and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez All Live By This Simple but Powerful Rule
- ‘Shine theory’: How women are plugging the gender gap
- The Importance of Shine Theory
- Breaking Down The Shine Theory: Why You Should Surround Yourself With Women Who Intimidate You
Follow your hosts, guests, and the show on Twitter
- @LMSPodcast on Twitter
- Learn Me Something on Facebook
- @HologramRadio for updates on other interesting podcasts
Subscribe to Learn Me Something!
- Get Learn Me Something on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn, RadioPublic, or via RSS.
Download Podcast: Episode 117: The Shine Theory