Synopsis: This week on “Learn Me Something,” Aaron and Rich delve into the top of sugar, an ever present ingredient in drinks and food. Are there different types of sugar and are all of them bad? How much are you supposed to consume on a daily basis? All of these questions are answered and more.
Present: Aaron Stewart, Rich Plumb
- 10 Things to Know About Sugar
- Artificial sweeteners: sugar-free, but at what cost?
- Sugary Drinks and Obesity Fact Sheet
- The Haunted History of Halloween Candy
- Nine Year Study Finally Explains The Relationship Between Sugar And Cancer
- What Is the Origin of Mitochondria?
- Is Fat Killing You, or Is Sugar?
- WHO urges global action to curtail consumption and health impacts of sugary drinks
- The Warburg Effect: How Does it Benefit Cancer Cells?
- The Sugar Association
Follow your hosts, guests, and the show on Twitter
- @LMSPodcast on Twitter
- Learn Me Something on Facebook
- @HologramRadio for updates on other interesting podcasts
Subscribe to Learn Me Something!
Download: Episode 53: Sugar