The Art of Breathing
Synopsis: Breathing is the essence of all life. It’s a necessity, but you probably don’t think about it—that’s because it’s a completely automated system in the human body. This week Aaron and Rich dig into different types of breathing, clinical and scientific studies done it, and how the nuances of breath affect our daily lives.
Present: Aaron Stewart, Rich Plumb
- Yoga for anxiety and depression
- Relaxation techniques: Breath control helps quell errant stress response
- Just Breathe: Body Has A Built-In Stress Reliever
- Relaxation Techniques for Health
- 4 scientific studies on how meditation can affect your heart, brain and creativity
Follow your hosts, guests, and the show on Twitter
- @LMSPodcast on Twitter
- Learn Me Something on Facebook
- @HologramRadio for updates on other interesting podcasts
Subscribe to Learn Me Something!
Download: Episode 9: The Art of Breathing