Synopsis This week on “Learn Me Something,” Aaron and Rich delve into the research behind what scientists know about the ninth planet.
The Kuiper Belt (also known as the Edgeworth–Kuiper belt) is a region of the Solar System that exists beyond the eight major planets, extending from the orbit of Neptune (at 30 AU) to approximately 50 AU from the Sun
Make sure to signup for Audible today to get your FREE audio book and 30-day trial.
Please also check out our GoFundMe campaign as we’re trying to raise enough money to help cover our studio build costs.
Present: Aaron Stewart, Rich Plumb
- ‘Planet Nine’: Facts About the Mysterious Solar System World (Infographic)
- Newfound Dwarf Planet ‘The Goblin’ May Lead to Mysterious Planet Nine
- The Evidence for ‘Planet Nine’ in Our Solar System (Gallery)
- Introducing ‘The Goblin’: A new, distant dwarf planet bolsters evidence for Planet X
- A Small Planet With Big Implications
- Planet 9: “Insensitive” Term Riles Scientists
Follow your hosts, guests, and the show on Twitter
- @LMSPodcast on Twitter
- Learn Me Something on Facebook
- @HologramRadio for updates on other interesting podcasts
Subscribe to Learn Me Something!
- Get Learn Me Something on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, TuneIn, RadioPublic, or via RSS.
Download: Episode 73: The Goblin And Planet 9