Synopsis: This week on “Learn Me Something,” Aaron and Rich delve into the topic of the NRA, its history and why guns are coveted in America, why reasonable gun control laws haven’t happened, and pose the question: is the NRA is the real problem?
There are by various estimates anywhere from 270 million to 310 million guns in the United States—close to one firearm for every man.
Present: Aaron Stewart, Rich Plumb
- How Many Members Does The NRA Really Have?
- The NRA Wasn’t Always Against Gun Restrictions
- How the N.R.A. Rates Lawmakers
- The NRA’s Straight-A Students
- More Americans Than Ever Support Stricter Gun Control Laws, Poll Finds
- A minority of Americans own guns, but just how many is unclear
Follow your hosts, guests, and the show on Twitter
- @LMSPodcast on Twitter
- Learn Me Something on Facebook
- @HologramRadio for updates on other interesting podcasts
Subscribe to Learn Me Something!
Download: Episode 49: The NRA