Synopsis: This week on “Learn Me Something,” Aaron and Rich delve into the great pyramids of Egypt. The question eluding scientists for centuries: how the heck were they built? There are many theories—some of which are plausible—but we don’t completely know all the answers.
Present: Aaron Stewart, Rich Plumb
- Pyramids on Wikipedia
- How Pyramids Work
- EGYPTIAN PYRAMIDS – Sevens Wonders of the Ancient World
- Archeologists hunt for secrets under Mayan pyramids
- The Great Pyramids and More – Tour
- Seven Warning Signs of Pseudoarchaeology
- Mega-pyramid mania: Antarctica
- GREAT PYRAMID VOID MAY CONTAIN MYSTERIOUS THRONE CARVED FROM METEORITE DESCRIBED IN ANCIENT TEXTS
- What are Muons?
- NOW PARTICLE PHYSICS IS GETTING IN ON THE ARCHAEOLOGY GAME
- Stunning new images mapping an ancient Mayan ‘megalopolis’ reveal the site where THOUSANDS of pyramids and palaces now lay hidden beneath thick jungle foliage in Guatemala
- Interesting facts about Teotihuacan
- 25 Facts about the Great Pyramid of Giza
- Otherworldly Precision: Secret To Great Pyramid’s Perfect Alignment Found
- How Many Pyramids are in the World?
Follow your hosts, guests, and the show on Twitter
- @LMSPodcast on Twitter
- Learn Me Something on Facebook
- @HologramRadio for updates on other interesting podcasts
Subscribe to Learn Me Something!
Download: Episode 41: The Pyramids