The Trail of Tears
Synopsis: This week on "Learn Me Something," Aaron and Rich delve into the "Trail of Tears," which refers to the perilous journey of the "Five Civilized Tribes" of the Southeast who were forced from their ancestral homelands to a designated zone in the west.
Make sure to signup for Audible today to get your FREE audio book and 30-day trial.
Please also check out our GoFundMe campaign as we’re trying to raise enough money to help cover our studio build costs.
Present: Aaron Stewart, Rich Plumb
- The Trail Of Tears: Government-Approved Ethnic Cleansing That Removed 100,000 Native Americans From Their Ancestral Lands
- Indian Removal and the Trail of Tears
- The Untold Truth of The Trail of Tears
- Trail of Tears Map
- Trail of Tears Facts
Follow your hosts, guests, and the show on Twitter
- @LMSPodcast on Twitter
- Learn Me Something on Facebook
- @HologramRadio for updates on other interesting podcasts
Subscribe to Learn Me Something!
- Get Learn Me Something on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn, RadioPublic, or via RSS.
Download Podcast: Episode 113: The Trail of Tears