Synopsis: This week on "Learn Me Something," Aaron and Rich delve into human emotions and explain how they serve a very specific purpose in evolution as well as in society.
Make sure to signup for Audible today to get your FREE audio book and 30-day trial.
Please also check out our GoFundMe campaign as we’re trying to raise enough money to help cover our studio build costs.
Present: Aaron Stewart, Rich Plumb
- How Do Emotions Work?
- What are emotions, and why do we have them?
- How Your Emotions Really Work
- Feeling Our Emotions
Follow your hosts, guests, and the show on Twitter
- @LMSPodcast on Twitter
- Learn Me Something on Facebook
- @HologramRadio for updates on other interesting podcasts
Subscribe to Learn Me Something!
- Get Learn Me Something on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn, RadioPublic, or via RSS.
Download Podcast: Episode 97: Understanding Human Emotions