Synopsis: This week on "Learn Me Something," Aaron and Rich delve into the latest news and research behind the perils of vaping.
Make sure to signup for Audible today to get your FREE audio book and 30-day trial.
Please also check out our GoFundMe campaign as we’re trying to raise enough money to help cover our studio build costs.
Present: Aaron Stewart, Rich Plumb
- What Is Vaping?
- Health Canada plans new measures to curb vaping by young people
- Hunt for Cause of Vaping Illness Suggests Multiple Mechanisms of Damage
- The vape wars are coming: Companies prepare for the next battle in the cannabis market
- 5 Vaping Facts You Need to Know
- CEO of vape company Juul says non-smokers shouldn’t use their product
- US health officials investigating 215 possible cases of severe lung disease associated with vaping
- Health Canada warns vapers to monitor themselves for lung problems
- Contaminant found in marijuana vaping products linked to deadly lung illnesses, tests show
- Contaminant That May Be Causing the Mysterious Vaping-Related Illnesses Found
- Vaping causes ‘havoc’ in the lungs, study with mice finds
- What exactly are you inhaling when you vape?
- E-cigarette use by teens linked to later tobacco smoking, study says
- Canada must act fast on branding of vape products, cancer group says
- TERRIFYING VAPE DISEASE HAS NOW KILLED FIVE PEOPLE
Follow your hosts, guests, and the show on Twitter
- @LMSPodcast on Twitter
- Learn Me Something on Facebook
- @HologramRadio for updates on other interesting podcasts
Subscribe to Learn Me Something!
- Get Learn Me Something on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn, RadioPublic, or via RSS.
Download Podcast: Episode 119: Vaping