Synopsis: This week on "Learn Me Something," Aaron and Rich delve into the properties of water and ice. Water is unique in that it is the only natural substance that is found in all three physical states—liquid, solid, and gas—at the temperatures normally found on Earth. You think you know everything about water and ice? We’re just getting started.
Make sure to signup for Audible today to get your FREE audio book and 30-day trial.
Please also check out our GoFundMe campaign as we’re trying to raise enough money to help cover our studio build costs.
Present: Aaron Stewart, Rich Plumb
- Graphene film makes dirty water drinkable in a single step
- The power of water
- THE HIDDEN WATER IN EVERYDAY PRODUCTS
- 27 Fascinating And Strange Facts About Water
- 36 eye-opening facts about water Facts About Water
Follow your hosts, guests, and the show on Twitter
- @LMSPodcast on Twitter
- Learn Me Something on Facebook
- @HologramRadio for updates on other interesting podcasts
Subscribe to Learn Me Something!
- Get Learn Me Something on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn, RadioPublic, or via RSS.
Download Podcast: Episode 127: Water And Ice