Synopsis: This week on “Learn Me Something,” Aaron and Rich delve into how dreams work. We all have them, or do we? Can you remember yours and what do they really mean?
Present: Aaron Stewart, Rich Plumb
- Oneirology – The study of dreams
- Transference – What is it?
- Countertransference – What is it?
- The biology of dreaming: a controversy that won’t go to sleep
- A Brief History of Dream Research
- International Journal of Dream Research
- International Institute for Dream Research
- The Quantative Study of Dreams
- The Science Behind Dreaming
Follow your hosts, guests, and the show on Twitter
- @LMSPodcast on Twitter
- Learn Me Something on Facebook
- @HologramRadio for updates on other interesting podcasts
Subscribe to Learn Me Something!
Download: Episode 44: What Are Dreams?