Synopsis: This week on "Learn Me Something," Aaron and Rich delve into the history of yoga. The beginnings of Yoga were developed by the Indus-Sarasvati civilization in Northern India over 5,000 years ago.
Make sure to signup for Audible today to get your FREE audio book and 30-day trial.
Please also check out our GoFundMe campaign as we’re trying to raise enough money to help cover our studio build costs.
Present: Aaron Stewart, Rich Plumb
- The Science Behind Yoga
- Different Types of Storms That Will Blow Your Mind
- A Short History of Yoga
- Yoga for Beginners: 10 Basic Poses (Asanas) to Get You Started
- How does yoga work?
Follow your hosts, guests, and the show on Twitter
- @LMSPodcast on Twitter
- Learn Me Something on Facebook
- @HologramRadio for updates on other interesting podcasts
Subscribe to Learn Me Something!
- Get Learn Me Something on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn, RadioPublic, or via RSS.
Download Podcast: Episode 129: Yoga