Synopsis: Michael and Alex, after recovering from the Easter break talk about the better than expected Tomb Raider reboot sales, Bloodborne (groan), the new Atari Netflix documentary, Star Wars being released digitally, Apple acquiring search start-up Ottocat, and some of the exciting new 4k TVs from Samsung. Oh, and a quick nerd explosion about how awesome the new Deadpool movie is looking (based purely on the costume and leaked set videos).
Present: Michael, Alex.
- The Tomb Raider reboot is now the franchise’s biggest seller
- Atari: Game Over
- Star Wars: The Digital Movie Collection
- Apple Acquired Search Startup Ottocat To Power The ‘Explore’ Tab In The App Store
- Extracting contextual information from video assets
- Samsung Officially Launches 2015 4K Ultra HD & SUHD TVs
- Deadpool: video from the Vancouver Set
Follow your hosts and the show on Twitter
Subscribe and rate us in iTunes
Download: Episode 11: “What Is Fluoroelastomer?”