Synopsis: This week on the podcast, Michael and Alex succinctly summarize Apple’s event on education in Chicago from the previous week. In addition to new classroom specific software enhancements for iOS, a new iPad was introduced, in addition to a new $50 crayon stylus made by Logitech. At the tail end of the podcast, we follow up on last week’s conversation with an update on the Facebook/Cambridge Analytica debacle and the first state-level lawsuit.
Present: Michael Norton, Alex Knight
- Apple’s new iPad with Pencil support is just $299 for schools
- Apple and Logitech announce $49 Crayon stylus and keyboard case that work with the iPad
- The Logitech Crayon is great, but it’s limited to the education market
- Apple’s education event: Live notes
- iOS 11.3 is available
- Facebook and Cambridge Analytica hit with first state lawsuit
Follow your hosts, guests, and the show on Twitter
Subscribe to The Impromptu!
Download: Episode 131: A Crayon for Your iPad